Thursday, December 8, 2011

Friday 9 December

This weeks meals have been Creamy Salami Fettucine, Shepherds Pie (with thermie mash potato), Apricot Chicken Risotto and Satay Chicken.

Last night my sister came over and we had pineapple and mango sorbet. Wow, it was unreal! Perfect flavour! I have a whole tray of mangoes waiting to ripen, so I think this wil be a favourite over Christmas time!

We also had leftover frozen mixed berry sorbet with yoghurt. The boys had home made milo sprinkles on top, and they loved it! They ate 3 bowls each!

The peppermint crisp icecream was good too. It is very soft though, and very rich, so only one slice at a time is necessary! (I have a photo to post, but can't get it working at the moment!)

I can smell the Additive Free Banana Bread cooking in the oven now. Can't wait to try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment