Thursday, December 22, 2011

Friday 23 December 2011

Gee, I am getting a bit slack - already - at this blogging business! Its been such a busy week I can hardly remember what we have cooked...

Let's see...
- Lasagne with my own bolognaise recipe and the bechamel sauce from EDC. Very yummy!
- Pizza dough (from EDC) with home made pizza sauce. I used some of the dough to make pizza pockets for the kids and they LOVED them!. I think this will become a staple in our house!
- Frozen Mango bars with the leftover mangoes from the tray I had bought. These were awesome.

The cookies and cream fudge was great too - just very very rich.

Yesterday I adapted my fav slow cooker satay chicken recipe, and have made that and frozen for when we go camping. I also used thermie to do all the prep work for the apricot chicken which I cooked in the slow cooker. I made my 3rd batch of EDC yoghurt, which turned out perfectly, and last night we had EDC Quiche Lorraine, which was really good too.

R made Christmas Shortbread mix, which I am baking today.

For Christmas Eve festivities I am going to make the vegetarian sausage rolls, EDC sundried tomato dip, and oreo cheescake balls. And possible something lemon...

Going camping for a week after Christmas. What am I going to do for a whole week without thermie? Not sure we will cope!

Merry Christmas and safe and happy holidays for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment