Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Bolognaise My Way

I have tried quite a few bolognaise recipes in thermie, but haven't managed to find one that I was happy with both the taste and the consistency  Yesterday I finally achieved what I had wanted - a perfect bolognaise, rich and hearty for a lasagne!

Add
1 onion
1 zucchini
1 carrot
Chop for 5-6 seconds Sp 6

Add
20g olive oil

Saute, 2 minutes, Reverse Sp 2, 100 degrees

Add
20g sweet chilli sauce
100g red wine (I use Shiraz)
1 tblspn TMX vegetable stock
1 tin tomatoes
100g tomato sauce
15g worcestshire sauce
1 tsp mixed Italian herbs
2 tbsp tomato paste

Cook for 6 minutes, Reverse, Sp 1, 100 degrees

Add
400-500g beef mince broken in big chunks

Cook for 8 minutes, Reverse, Sp 2, 100 degrees.


YUM!

Let me know if you try this one, I would be interested to see what others think!

No comments:

Post a Comment