Monday, January 9, 2012

Tuesday 10th January

Choc Blueberry Muffins, yummy, but slightly overcooked
- Luigi's 40 second biscuits (EDC), with lemon instead of vanilla, again, slightly overcooked.

I think I need to turn my oven down a bit!

I made EDC White sauce for lasagne last night , and Sweet and Sour beef for tonight's dinner.

Making the white sauce last night reminded me of one of my favourite things about the thermomix - being able to make stuff that usually requires constant stirring, without having to watch it! Literally put in all the ingredients, set timer and temperature and speed, and walk away for 7 minutes. No need to be worried about the toddlers grabbing hot saucepans off the stove! AND when I didn't return after 7 minutes, it turned the heat off, but kept stirring so it wouldn't stick. How perfect is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment