Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday 3rd February 2012

Wow - its been so long since I posted, I feel really guilty!

We went away for a few nights - with no power, so no thermomix :(

We have added some standard meals to our menu planning now - Baked Penne with Meatballs, Honey Mustard Chicken, Vegetarian Sausage Rolls, Sweet N Sour Beef, Chicken Tacos... just to name a few.

Have experimented with some baking - a couple of banana cake fails and a win with converting this healthy Power Muffin recipe.

I attempted rice pudding for dessert tonight (from the EDC), and thanks to a hot tip from my thermomix/work buddy, I cooked it for an extra 5 minutes and it was yum! (R laughed when I told him I was going to try rice pudding. I have tried unsuccessfully for years to replicate my mums rice pudding, and he thinks I was making it up that there was even such a thing!) R and I both ate a big bowl each!

No comments:

Post a Comment